Sunday, September 28, 2008

WI visit

The pregnancy bandwagon...Here I am with two of my friends from high school, Hayley and Michelle--all pregnant at the same time!  some more than others :)

John and I went home last weekend to WI for a collection of events:  my grandma's birthday which we celebrated at my parents' house with dinner and a pontoon boat ride on the lake, John's cousin's wedding in Oshkosh where we got to hang out with his side of the family (including our sister-in-law who is also pregnant), and Hayley's baby shower!  

It was a jam packed weekend as always, but also as always, lots of fun.  Here's a shot of the "high school" girls that attended Hayley's shower.  We had a great time hanging out after the shower and catching up.

3 comments:

Patrick and Betsy said...

Not that you are asking for advice, but your cute dress made me think of it...wear your skinny girl clothes AS LONG AS YOU CAN, even when they don't fit that well. You will grow to hate maternity clothes, even the cute stuff. Ok, no more unsolicited advice from the peanut gallery.

JandC said...

Betsy, Thanks for the advice, i'll take as much as I can get, since i'm pretty much clueless! :) You know how it is to be pregnant and have a baby no where near your family and friends, so i'd love any advice you have there too! And speaking of skinny girl clothes--you're back to wearing them now aren't you?, if not, you hide it well because you look great.

Michelle said...

Wow- I am LARGE next to all of you. Look at how much higher I'm carrying than Katie is! I can't breathe- and she probably has to use the bathroom all the time. Tell her I think she looks adorable. :o)