Saturday, January 22, 2011

I've Taught Myself to Type (although I can barely say my ABC's)...

....incredible, I know!

So here's the story.

My mommy and daddy brought me to my great-grandma's house on the lake for the Kinsey family New Year's Eve holiday weekend -- a mouth full, to say the least. Anyway, I got to hang out with my cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and a bunch of other people who were all so very nice to me. We did all sorts of cool things like puzzles, read books, took naps, drank milk, had our diapers changed, ate a bunch of good food, and a bunch of outdoorsy stuff. We went on a long magical walk where 1/58th of the trip I was in a mommy-drawn sled and the rest of the time my sherpas carried me. I was sure glad when we got to the destination, a bar, where I could relax and have a drink. All in all, it was a fun trip. What can I say, people love me!
Oh, you were serious...you are going to pull me...in this THING?

Okay, we're moving...

It's getting pretty fast...

Hold on tight...but seriously folks, I liked it. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!




Can you believe they carried me the entire way like this?

Me and my pops chillin' on the ice. My first time playing hockey. Aren't we cute?

And then there's these guys

The whole family, including me in the middle, on New Years Eve!


1 comment:

Patrick and Betsy said...

ha! im going to call patrick and i the children's sherpas from now on. that made me laugh out loud!